Sunday 20 January 2008

Party Marathon

I should not complain, before moving here and with C not attending any school, birthday parties were rare and far in between, but 3 parties in 3 days? He *and we* are now exhausted.

I have started thinking of Cs birthday party (in April) and what to do. I was thinking of getting this cake. Incidentally O grabbed a family magazine from the toy store where there were lots of different venues to choose from. I am appealed of a farm party. Ride a donkey, *typ*.

Part from toy store visit, back and forth to party, Starbucks, play ground and a couple of rounds with the car to view potential areas to buy in, I have been working and this evening is serious financial migraine meeting. *ugh* Well, it has to be done, I don't think it's too bad, but we have far to many parking penalties in our pile of paper to go through to make it the most romantic of Sunday evenings.

No comments: