Wednesday 31 October 2007

One year on

I just realized that we didn't carve the pumpkins this year. The children have been playing with them, rolling on them, carrying them and..dropping them, so one of them cracked and with the whole steam train thing, it must have slipped my mind.

Maybe we should have a go at the remaining one today, C loved doing this last year.

Comment of the day: Yesterday I took a look around the living room, especially all the toys on the floor and gave C a look which meant *boy are your toys everywhere* and said: "Ok, we definitely have to have a tidy up day today!"
C looked away, thinking, then he fixed my gaze and said: "Shall we go and have a look if mum and dad's room is messy?.." *we sleep in a storage come laundry room*

*Suits me right..*

7 comments:

1st Lady said...

No pumpkin carving for us either this year, marker pen worked quite nicely instead! Do your shops sell pumpkin pie? Yum!

Mia said...

What a brilliant idea! I spent the afternoon with an ice pack in my head and children watching telly, so I felt even worse about it having "planned it a second time" and failing.

But this way, we can still do it! :)

I have never tasted pumpkin pie, would love to though. I haven't seen any around here.

Mia said...

No, obviously not in my head, but rather on it..

Anonymous said...

hang on, black marker pen? smashed pumkins? joined forces by a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old? yeh, I can't see how THAT can go wrong. :)) see you soon!!

/O

Larssons said...

Underbar kommentar! Lite svårt att svara på den va*fniss*

Mia said...

O: I will obviously let 2year old draw on the cracked one ;) *Voila*

Mia said...

larssons: Ibland sätter dem en på plats. :)