Tuesday 14 October 2008

One year..wiser

Photobucket
366 challenge 195: icing

Another year has gone by. This year, my birthday wish was for O and the children to bake me a cake, but yesterday afternoon we had to do another round at my doctor's and after that we were simply to exhausted to do any baking, so I suggested they would pick a surprice cake for me when we went to the grocery store. They picked this gorgeous pink cake!! Since I am now living my low carb life, I only had a teeny tiny bit to taste and it was very yummy! ;)

C was a bit...disappointed to say the least. He had desperately been hoping for a halloween cake and this was all a bit too pink, so they also bought a scary spider cupcake to him. (but at home he was quite happy to taste the pink cake)

In the morning I woke up by 2 little scary creatures coming into our bedroom, hissing the Birthday song. It was J and C trying out their halloween costumes. One birthday performance I will remember for a loong time. ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite a unique cake!
Happy Birthday, Mia!

Cissi said...

wow vilken tårta!!! skulle passat mig perfekt! Grattis i efterskott!

Larssons said...

ahh GRATTIS, har sitter vi och Skypar och jag har ingen susning om att du fyller ar. Skams!

Hoppas att du far en underbar fodelsedag vannen

Anna, Fair and True said...

Wow that's a fantastic cake! Grattis!

Amelia said...

Nej men GRATTIS (i efterskott)!!!!

Annika said...

Grattis!! Vilken tårta!! hoppas du hade en fin dag!

Unknown said...

GRATTIS i efterskott!!!!

Linda Judd said...

AMAZING cake! Happy, happy birthday to you. How fun to have two sweet goblins waking you up with birthday greetings. It doesn't get any better than that.