Thursday 23 October 2008

Blogger Hints and Tips 2

This morning as I sat down with my cup of coffee by the computer, I noticed a new blogger Feature again.

Cissi, had become a Follower of my blog. It means that she will get notified on her Dashboard when I update my blog. I think it's a fun way of following blogs you read.

If you want to follow my blog, please click on the link in the right hand coloumn!

You can follow a blog anonymously or publicly and you can call yourself whatever you like. Read more about it here.

Now, I just have to choose a picture. - I had a bit of trouble understanding how to get my photo there, but now it's working. You just go to Dashboard - Edit Profile and upload a photo from your computer or the web.

2 comments:

MrsW said...

Jo, det är ju smart! Har lagt in den själv också - fast själv prenumererar jag via RSS på mina favvisar, dina bl.a såklart!

Mia said...

RSS, är det typ "tabbarna" uppe i browsern? Jag e hopplös på sånt här.

Men det var ju kul i alla fall, att du "prenumererar på mig". ;)