Tuesday 25 March 2008

Finally

we are here! Having had 2 sleepy days on the west coast of Sweden, we both look 10 years younger already. It's amazing how quiet it is here, almost deafening at first..


This far, we have had time to do some favorite Swedish grocery shopping, playing in the snow (!) making a snow man, watched "Solstorm" *Solar storm*, a Swedish thiller, eaten Swedish pizza and off course had an Easter egg filled with Swedish sweets.

Unfortunately I have forgotten my USB cord, so I can't load any pictures from my camera, but will buy one tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy! I'm going in april!!

Anna said...

låter som en perfekt semester! forsätt slappa tillsammans.

anna uk

Dogeared said...

Glad you're having a good time!

Julie M said...

I look forward to seeing your pictures of Sweden. Have a wonderful visit...

Mia said...

dossis, anna, dogeared, julie m: Thank you for stopping by. I am very much looking forward to some blogging and photo challenges the next coming weeks. ;)