I've had a very busy Midsummer weekend. Will tell you more about it, but first I want to post a new low carb recipe I have tried for a Chocolate cake, it was sooo nice, you have to try this!
- 250g 70% cocoa chocolate (I used 200g 70% and 50g 86%), break the chocolate into pieces.
- 400ml whipping cream, heat 200ml in a sause pan and add the chocolate pieces into the cream when it's heated and stir until the mixture is smooth. Leave until luke warm, in the mean time:
- Whisk the rest of the whipping cream (200ml) together with
- 200ml creme fraiche until it is barely dripping from the whisker.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of instant coffee and crush it and mix it into the chocolate mix.
- Take 3 tbsp of organic cocoa powder and mix it into the chocolate mix.
- Carefully stir down the whipped cream (and creme fraiche).
- Line a bowl or baking pan with cling film.
- Pour down the mixture and put another cling film on top.
- Put it in the fridge for at least 10hours before serving.
- I served this with strawberries and cream.