Wednesday, 26 November 2008
7 things about me
I have been challenged by iki. Thank you for picking me, I love challenges!
- Link to the person that have challenged you and add these rules to you blog.
- Reveal seven things about yourself, both ordinary or/and crazy.
- Challenge seven new people by adding their name and links in the end of the post.
- Let the challenged people know that they have been challenged, by posting a comment on their blog.
7 things about me:
1. I love the colour purple. Really dark purple and if it is also made from velvet, I completely melt.
2. My hair is blond and my eyes are brown-greenish.
3. I always "tie" my shopping bags into a little knot, so that they fit neatly into our cupboard, which makes my husband crazy having to struggle with a knot everytime he needs a shopping bag.
4. One would think from no 3, that I am a tidy person, but I am not. If I enter a room, odds are that it will be chaos in there any time soon.
5. My weakest characteristcs of all is waiting, especially if I am waiting for someone else to make up their mind about something that I want. It is literally destroying me.
6. My "obsessive-compulsive thing" *you know like having to close a closet door 4 times before it's properly closed or counting something* is the feeling that I am attached to an elastic band. If I go to the store, I have to walk on "the same side" of a lamp post both on my way to the store as well as back from the store, otherwise the rubber band get's tangled...
7. I am really good at making pancakes.
I challenge: Cissi, Dossis, Amelia, Annika, Luxlatte, Anette, Barbamorsan