Friday 6 March 2009

On My Table

Photobucket
365 challenge: 207 On My Table

Our house is quite bare, we have been moving so many times, I can't remember when I had time to put up wall art or curtains, before it has been time to move again. One thing I usually have, though is a bunch of flowers on my table. These roses were beautifully red when I bought them. As usual, I was very focused when arranging the bouquet, but then I forgot to check the water in the vase and they ended up half dry, too early. 

This particular time, I thought it was quite beautiful.

8 comments:

Chesney said...

The edges almost look "burnt"! What an artsy image - love it!

Rajson said...

Ljuvligt foto.
Så kul att du är "tillbaka",många med mig har undrat hur du har det.Skönt att du orkar uppskatta detta media så vi får kika på dina fina bilder.
Ha det så gott!

mljrbg said...

Gorgeous shot. Nice DOF.

Veronica said...

Verkligen vackert!!!
Gillar bilden skarpt! Tänk att ha sådana dekorationer på bordet!
=)

Ulrica said...

What a beautiful rose. I can almost smell it and thats really nice.

Anonymous said...

Perfectly imperfect! You did well to see the beauty in the aging flowers.....

Anonymous said...

The fact that they are partly dry makes them more interesting! Very beautiful photo.

Lorri said...

You caught a beautiful papery effect on the aging flowers. This is a really nice image!