Friday 13 March 2009

Going skiing

Just a quick note, our broadband has *very annoyingly* been bouncing up and down for the past week, so I haven't posted anything. Also, we are going to Sweden today *yay*. I will try to document as much as possible of our trip and I have already marked the internet cafes dotted around our mountain top, where the log cabin is situatated, so I hope I will be online during the trip.

We have a little 3day-drive ahead of us, first we take the ferry to Denmark, where we arrive tomorrow and drive to Sweden. Our first stop is with my mother-in-law. Then, next stop i our home town to visit my grandmother and on Sunday we will do the last 6hour drive up to the southernly mountain region in Sweden.

See you soon!!

6 comments:

Chesney said...

What a sweet holiday! Have fun - looking forward to your pictures!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see photos of your trip! Have fun!

mljrbg said...

Have a fabulous trip and bring back lots of photographs for us to see!!

Unknown said...

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm envious of your trip but can't wait to see your photos. Have a great vacation.

~Val said...

Just got back from a ski trip. Looking forward to seeing some pix from Sweden! Have a great trip!