Friday, 13 March 2009

Going skiing

Just a quick note, our broadband has *very annoyingly* been bouncing up and down for the past week, so I haven't posted anything. Also, we are going to Sweden today *yay*. I will try to document as much as possible of our trip and I have already marked the internet cafes dotted around our mountain top, where the log cabin is situatated, so I hope I will be online during the trip.

We have a little 3day-drive ahead of us, first we take the ferry to Denmark, where we arrive tomorrow and drive to Sweden. Our first stop is with my mother-in-law. Then, next stop i our home town to visit my grandmother and on Sunday we will do the last 6hour drive up to the southernly mountain region in Sweden.

See you soon!!

7 comments:

Chesney said...

What a sweet holiday! Have fun - looking forward to your pictures!

365photosin2009 said...

Can't wait to see photos of your trip! Have fun!

mljrbg said...

Have a fabulous trip and bring back lots of photographs for us to see!!

Dosiss said...

Enjoy!

Dosiss said...

Enjoy!

tnwaltz said...

I'm envious of your trip but can't wait to see your photos. Have a great vacation.

~Val said...

Just got back from a ski trip. Looking forward to seeing some pix from Sweden! Have a great trip!