Tuesday 24 March 2009

My 6th Photo

Photobucket

Coming back from our skiingtrip *which was wonderful, I will tell you all about it during the next couple of days*, I was greeted by a whole bunch of comments. Thank you so much, all of you who takes time to leave a message for me when you drop by!

I was also challenged by Debra, Lorri, Sunny and Karen:

Here are the rules: 

•Go to your photo folder on your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog


I must admit, I was a bit nervous going to my photo-folder and started to count. The 6th folder in my photo-folder is photos from the 20th of Feb 2008 *I got my camera last year in February* and the 6th photo was a rose photo, which I am very happy to post again.

I haven't been around your blogs yet, so I don't know who has been tagged yet or not, but here are the blogs that I am challenging:

6 comments:

Rajson said...

hoppas du har haft en riktigt skön tripp!måste vara kul för barnen och sen riktig vinter!
Antar din utmaning,har redan kikat vad det var. Tur nog så var det inte något allt för spännande.Återkommer med detta foto lite senare!

Ron a.k.a. Danudin said...

Gorgeous close-up of beautiful flowers.

BobbieCoughlin said...

Wonderful saturated colors and superb focus.

mljrbg said...

These roses are gorgeous. You did a fabulous job photographing them.

Veronica said...

Opps!! Spännande, jag ska genast kolla arkivet =)

KarenB said...

Beautiful colors and nice perspective in these roses!